What makes something "Chewly Awesome"? Any type of food can achieve this status whether it be something sweet, savory, spicy or succulent. When it comes to amazing food, it's not just truly awesome; it's "Chewly Awesome!" This blog is about a mom who wants to feed her family the best and doesn't want to be a slave in the kitchen in order to make that happen. My promise to you is that you will never find a single recipe for Tuna Casserole on this blog! Now that is "Chewly Awesome!"

If you have a dish that is "Chewly Awesome", and you would like for it to be featured on the blog. Email the recipe to talietiger@gmail.com!

Monday, January 16, 2012

What's For Dinner

If moms had a dollar for every time we were asked that question, our kids college fund would be full! Right before I started this blog, my husband called me and said, "I will be leaving work around 4:00. What's for dinner?"  In the past, out of desperation, I have actually gone to Google search and typed in that question hoping that the all-knowing Google would have the perfect answer.  The first suggestion was Tuna Casserole.  Obviously, the all-knowing Google does NOT know my family.  If I were to serve Tuna Casserole to my family, Papa Johns would be called before I even finished saying, "Casserole."   While Tuna may be a meal that your family loves; my family is spoiled.  Which brings me to the question, "What can I make that is, first of all, delicious, yet doesn't keep me in the kitchen all night cooking and cleaning?"  Voila, a new blog is born.   Chewley Awesome (yes, I made that up) will be a blog dedicated to just that: finding easy recipes that are first and foremost, delicious and secondly, that are  FAST and EASY.  Now, not all of the recipes will be "Natalie Originals", for I am way too open minded for that!  Some of my favorite recipes come from other sites, recipe books and magazines, and of course, my family and friends.  Sit back, relax, and be inspired to create a meal for your family that they will LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Seems oddly self serving, as I seem to be the spark behind the creation of this blog. So far the results have been pretty fantastic.

    ReplyDelete